Covid-19 Vaccination Record
We are collecting your Vaccination Records as the church plans to open up larger capacity services. Under national guidelines which take effect from 19 Aug 2021, services for more than 50 pax may be opened for fully vaccinated worshippers. Personnel deployed for such services are encouraged to be fully vaccinated.
An individual is considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after the 2nd COVID-19 vaccine jab (Pfizer or Moderna only).
Acceptable Vaccination Records for verification purposes:
1. Vaccination and Test Status on SafeEntry (Business) app
2. Vaccination Status on TraceTogether app
3. Vaccination Status on Health Hub app
4. HealthHub COVID-19 Vaccination Report (hard copy)
5. Physical Vaccination Card/Slip (only original document will be accepted)
Your record already submitted. Thank you for providing the information as we do our part in supporting national efforts to transition towards COVID resilience.