On-site Holy Communion Service
9am, Auditorium L1
Opens at 10am on Sundays
ATTENDANCE is by PRE-REGISTRATION only and WALK-INS are NOT allowed.
In light of the new advisory from the authorities, we will be capping registrations for the English worship services at 50 persons. Only Zone A will be opened at level 1, auditorium with immediate effect until further notice. Pre-event testing will NOT be required to attend the service on-site.
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
(9am English Holy Communion Service)
1. Click on Registration Link.
2. Please choose Registration by SMS rather than SingPass for easier retrieval of the Registration Pass during verification on-site.
3. Registration of individual names for ALL Attendees is required (Children and helpers included).
4. Upon successful application, a confirmation email and/or SMS will be sent to you. Links for retrieval of your Registration Pass will be provided in the message. DO NOT ACTIVATE the Registration Pass till you check in on Sunday on-site.
5. The pass must be shown for admission. Save the SMS confirmation in your mobile.
6. You may also call 9834-5669 during office hours (Mon-Fri, 9am-5.30pm) for assistance.
7. ALL CCMC visitors must enter the building via the Central Screening Point at the Concourse, level 1.